Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Gay Male S & M Torture And Ececution Photos I Love A Straight Guy And Im Gay, What Should I Do????!!!?

I love a straight guy and im gay, what should i do????!!!? - gay male s & m torture and ececution photos

While still in the closet, but know the two best friends and my friends. Im in love with my best friend of man, but is straight and is a pain every time I look at it crashes and I wish him (and not just a physical way, but emotionally), but I hide my feelings because I do not want to lose this friendship with him. He does not care that I'm gay, but I would still like to know what I want, although I do not think and act on feelings, so do not miss it. I want more of it, but it was impossible for me to just think of his name makes me smile:). I miss the days hanging from them, but I feel like **** after jump, because I know he goes and kills me. In the words of WH Auden, "He is my North, my South, my East and West, and it is my working week and my Sunday rest"

The other thing that bothers me is the incredibly low probability exists that he is gay, and when I say, incredibly small, I mean, smaller than an electron. I've never heard of an ex and heI have a GF, you do not really talk to girls (even before he knew), but I see the borrowing of a number of times. I think it's just my biased view that the qualities that make me believe that I have a real chance, become stronger. I have been trying as hard as possible, as I think the typical signs, I can hold this much longer = hide /

I would like to get a way to more to find, because as I said, is torture. Suggestions?

2 comments:

Hydrophi... said...

The only way to get more of it is someone who is gay and find love again.

I am Legion - for we are many said...

This is a ***** is not it? You can not let your feelings of losing a friend. Work on the idea of trying to accept him as a friend or a brother, and that will never happen, try to convince us that theres a chance that become more difficult to be realistic.
Best of luck mate

Post a Comment