Sunday, February 14, 2010

Panasonic Dvd Recorder Hdd Upgrade Freesat HD+HDD Vs Freesat HD + Panasonic DMR-EX78 (DVD Recorder +HDD) - What Do You Think?

Freesat HD+HDD vs Freesat HD + Panasonic DMR-EX78 (DVD recorder +HDD) - What do you think? - panasonic dvd recorder hdd upgrade

I'm certainly for Freesat.

The only thing that stops me is the choice of the recipient. I definitely want the HD-free, eliminate the cheapest option.

I would like to be able to enter and play, so maybe the hard drive option (not yet available), is the right way.

Sometimes I have a DVD drive to install in the near future, so that it would be better to go to Freesat HD receivers cheaper and you could add a DVD recorder with hard drive.

I saw the Panasonic DMR-EX78, which a DVD burner that not all formats, including DivX and has a 250 GB HD, also has a digital receiver, but I do not know if that is made redundant table Freesat and the buiLT-receptor on the television.

I would like that because of the Panasonic VIERA Link, (I have Panasonic TV and Home Cinema System).

I do not want a double equipment installation.

If anyone has any advice?

1 comment:

smithjoe... said...

You can buy an HDMI switch them from Currys

http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/store/cur_page.jsp?BV_SessionID = @ @ @ @ @ @ 1437595965.1212162627 & BV_EngineID cceladeefdhdjggcflgceggdhhmdgmj.0 = & page = Product & fm = null & sm = null & tm = null & sku = & category_id = # 038374

simallar or so, and connect to an HDMI connector on the back. Close the Freesat HD box and the Panasonic DMR-EX78 to the switch, because you do not use more than one connection at a time when the switch enless get very expensive. But this is the sollution I can think of.

Post a Comment