Monday, February 22, 2010

Pie Graph People Who Smoke And People That Dont In The U.s.a How To Change Percent Into Degrees For A Pie Graph?

How to change percent into degrees for a pie graph? - pie graph people who smoke and people that dont in the u.s.a

OK, I did my homework, with the exception of this last question, his "frustration! ... Can you help me?" Is all that we need the equation




The data showed the proportion of people who in a poll that certain types of animals. Show the data corresponding to a graphic.
Dog - 45%
Cat - 42%
Birds - 11%
Horse - 15%
Snake - 6%
Other - 7%
...
....
I know that if it was the total at 100, I would be 360 x (a) / 100, but for the idk

1 comment:

tangarin... said...

to a pie chart




a percentage change to a fraction of a decimal number by storing the decimal over 2 places left THR. Then put the numbers in the right place (ie: .12 E 12/100 gone because of the, 12 cents) to the top, this is after reduction of a fraction. Once you convert a fraction to take them all at once what a common denominator. (email me for more I NFO)

Post a Comment