Monday, December 14, 2009

Exterior Part Of Foot Pain How Cheaply Could I Have A House Built Using Steel Construction And SIP Panels?

How cheaply could I have a house built using steel construction and SIP panels? - exterior part of foot pain

I live in Greenville, TX - about an hour east of Dallas. I have seen estimates of 40 x 80 (3,200 square off) of steel (like a barn - steel brackets, ceiling and walls) for about $ 20K. I want to use SIP and add half of the construction of a 40x40 first house (1600 square meters). It was about 8 windows and exterior doors 2 in this part. Then I would add that the other half of the money authorized. I hope to find 2 acres for about $ 20K and finish the project as a whole about $ 60 - 80K. This is an apartment building - flat concrete floors, walls and beds only engraved (without paint or trim). We needed 3200 square meters of the landfill foundation, electrical, plumbing, septic tanks, SIP, as well as bathtubs, sinks, toilets, etc. I know it's impossible to nail - but think that goes without saying. Any advice is welcome. Thanks

1 comment:

Brian said...

If the property can be purchased for $ 20K and $ 20K could get for the earth. You have to go very low price doors, windows. Kitchen cabinets, appliances. and others. Foundation is only $ 12,000. So basically, I think I could "frame" on the structure that we are talking about $ 60 to $ 65 thousand. This leaves you with 15K with everything you need inside.

Post a Comment