Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Red Eye More Condition_symptoms Uk Why Are Blue Eyes More Likely To Get Red Eye In Photos?

Why are blue eyes more likely to get red eye in photos? - red eye more condition_symptoms uk

actually not true.

Reflection is the soul of man looking out. No red eyes, no soul. Simple as that, do not let this kind of thing in science. 8-P

I have no idea, but I have to learn. I have also heard that blacks are less likely to have red eyes. I've heard it has something to do with levels of melanin, but I have no source of support.

But it made me curious, so ..
http://www.colorpilot.com/redeye_effect. ...

5 comments:

Mary Magdalene is my mom said...

Red eyes are often carried out by the light flash of the camera and light are available in the room when the photo was taken. I have photographs of people with blue eyes, but because the Asians have brown eyes. Can you e-mail to you the color of eyes? Please .....

scoutma5... said...

Red Eye is the lightning in the back of the eye, the retina is reflected, so I think to prevent the dark eyes, the reflection of light on this.

sinistre said...

Are they? I do not believe: the red of the photo is the inner eye that reflects the flashlight.

Vernanat... said...

Color light blue, the black flash reflection!

Vernanat... said...

Color light blue, the black flash reflection!

Post a Comment