Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wheel Of Time Auditions "Wheel Of Fortune" Tv Gameshow Audition This Weekend? Question About How WOF Auditions Go?

"Wheel of Fortune" tv gameshow audition this weekend? question about how WOF auditions go? - wheel of time auditions

I will audition in Las Vegas this weekend? Does anyone have these? What can I expect? How did your audition go? If you get 4 hours in the morning, it's too late? If you then, I think not line up soon? Anything else? Thank you and God bless you always.

1 comment:

LadyLynn said...

I arrived an hour earlier, but everyone, even late! But it was in the 90s and the prices were not so great. I believe that many are already 4 hours. I am also in Las Vegas.

Everyone sits down and takes a written examination. We are 15 puzzles in 3 or 4 categories. You need 8 or if you have the right to leave. I'm 14 right. A young girl is 15 Then, those who must remain) (in no particular order and they are about. I recommend sitting in the front rows 2.3, we can observe people, rather than the judge. (Pat and Vanna does not exist.) That's what I am and what I did.
Thus, a puzzle in groups of 4 drill too. I decided early. It was "Please Stand By" you, just in case you still use it! lol
Then I called a few days later, and I paid my way to Los Angeles.
Btw, I had the advantage, screwed into the final round, and Pat turned $ 5,000, a Cadillac. But I did not win a trip to Barbados and money. GOOD LUCK! :)
I hope that theShows in Las Vegas. You can choose the "winner" of this day.

Post a Comment