Thursday, December 17, 2009

Stomach Cramp Position 20 Weeks Stomach Tighten And Hurts?

20 weeks stomach tighten and hurts? - stomach cramp position

This feeling I once had about 16 weeks. But now I'm back! My stomach was stretched and hurt, if I turn too fast or move the body. I have to stay in one place. What is it? I felt that the child is now even easier, right? It hurts last night too!

It's like a tightening of the stomach and the pain when I move suddenly. Something like a stomach cramp. It hurts my belly!

Help? Ideas?

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

I had the same thing and my doc. Hicks said she Braxter. (and not by dehydration or contractions) they told me I was on the left side and drink as much water as possible. I swear, I felt better within 10 to 15 minutes. Hope it helps!

Renae said...

ITIS probably Braxton Hicks, but I would ask my doc to call, yet, because I was having contractions as a few weeks before my first water Broke 5 weeks.

~Mrs. D~ said...

Braxton Hicks ... Fair

~Mrs. D~ said...

Braxton Hicks ... Fair

~Mrs. D~ said...

Braxton Hicks ... Fair

Angela H said...

This looks Braxton called Hyksos. I had the whole time she was pregnant with my two children. My doctor told me that if my increased intake of fluids and do not contribute to a certain extent. If I was UI and the possibilities of water twice ur r is slightly better. When they begin to regulate yu further 6 per hour .... Call your doctor or if it becomes unbearable absoltely also become known. Constant monitoring of their movements babys this is also very important. This helps to drink or eat anything while coulnt on your left and right movements of their children. Good luck and stress!

Post a Comment