Sunday, January 3, 2010

Canker Sores On Your Tongue I Gave Boy Oral Sex And The Day After Got Canker Sores On Tongue, Is It STD Or Just Reaction?

I gave boy oral sex and the day after got canker sores on tongue, is it STD or just reaction? - canker sores on your tongue

I am very worried. Thursday 12 February, I taught a boy oral sex and swallowing. to 13 () next day, I noticed about 6 or 7 small painful wounds, the upper front portion of the tongue, now I am concerned. 17. I started developing a sore throat (without cough) I am afraid that an STD that I this problem? Please help ... IM 15 and I do not know what it is.

2 comments:

niagurl said...

I also think its Recatí but go to the doctor and see what he says,

niagurl said...

I also think its Recatí but go to the doctor and see what he says,

Post a Comment