Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Slim Fast Protein On Isagenix/slim Fast/protein Shakes How Much Weight Did You Lose?can I Ever Really Be Happy?

On Isagenix/slim fast/protein shakes how much weight did you lose?can I ever really be happy? - slim fast protein

Ok, so I want to lose weight 60 kilos, but I will not rest until they lose at least 40 ...

In doing that is similar to replace Isagenix rapid weight loss shake or a meal .. He said you have earthquakes and 400 calories per day in food I eat only fruit ...

How much can I lose in a month in this

someone do that, how much is lost in 30 days?

Please motivate me .. I do not want to be great more .. I will not even go to .. all other aspects of my life is almost perfect, but I can not live until I'm happy with my body ...

ugh, and I have stretch marks Idk if I will ever be completely happy ..

2 comments:

marion said...

My sister has lost about 3 pounds per week on this. This is what should be a priority. Please DO NOT eat only fruit. I know it's hard. I lost 55 kilos. eat a healthy, balanced meals, you will feel much better. Try also to some excersise to do, which is almost the only way to do it, diet and exersise.

woaterz said...

I do not agree please the extra calories in the form of fruit.
If you use the Isagenix system comes with instructions and additional information about their diet. He is 400-600 calories for lunch, in addition to the shakes for breakfast and dinner.
I have about 20 pounds.
It takes time, but ..

Post a Comment