Thursday, January 21, 2010

Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Walk Has Anyone Ever Entered The Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundations 60 Mile Walk?

Has anyone ever entered the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundations 60 mile walk? - susan g komen breast cancer walk

I live in Chicago, and I'm the host this year and I try to get as much information as possible about them. Did you pay an entrance fee? Do not stop with an area of the city, or you do not somewhere around. Can you stop in the middle? Men can go? Teach your dog? What is needed? Any information would be very grateful! And if you think of something else, do not ask me, it's too awesome! Thank you!

Even if you are in Chicago and would like to join my team, I know! It's August 8-10!

1 comment:

themurph... said...

I did not come, but I know that usually begins in the northern suburbs of the city of Chicago. They camp in two places in the night, or you can go to hotels in the surrounding area. Who is the pony $ 90 registration fee and raise at least $ 2200 in May.

Here is the FAQ page, and host Chicago.

Post a Comment