Monday, January 11, 2010

Record Player Stylus I Am Trying To Find A Stylus For A Memorex Record Player -- Any Ideas??

I am trying to find a stylus for a Memorex record player -- any ideas?? - record player stylus

Well, please, please, please, tell me to get your website! Been there, done that. No answer.

I tried Radio Shack - they have no rights.

Memorex I called the 800 # - they said they would do something, but not - I called twice, and now 2 months since I started this quest.

I hope that someone who knows about the cuts, or something similar, where they will be able to some of the can be found.

Details: Model # MX5520 - There is also an after SPK, if that means anything. Moreover, in the original, it was red when there is no difference.

Please any help would be very grateful. This stereo system was hardly used - is almost like new, but the pen is broken when we moved really need to get this replacement. Why is it so difficult to find these things?

3 comments:

pops said...

Try this page, and lists of needles / photos on the links.
If you do not find it here, throw ....
Peace

http://www.needledoctor.com/Online-Store ...

Heinz M said...

Have you tried eBay? ~

Heinz M said...

Have you tried eBay? ~

Post a Comment