Sunday, January 24, 2010

Crib Blankets Why Is My Dog Pulling Blankets Out Of My Daughter's Crib?

Why is my dog pulling blankets out of my daughter's crib? - crib blankets

Hello

I have 3 years Shepherd Lab Cross, and recently the leaves from the cradle of my daughter 13 months and make your own dog bed. Sometimes, sometimes tearing holes in them just run. We have no idea why this way just begun. Has anyone any idea why? I thought I could milk in blankets, were stolen but also freshly washed blankets.

Any ideas would be appreciated! Thank you!

4 comments:

Alice said...

It is rather boring and just needs a bit of fun (to buy new toys), or just want a bed Comfies. Maybe you buy him his own dog blanket is soft and you can use in bed. Or is it to mention a couple of old towels and see if it works. If nothing can perhaps only the excess energy to a long walk or a daily look or play with him in the garden, from energy to circulate. Good luck!

It could also be that the baby jelous. Make sure you are aware and trying to associate the baby with good things. What is it like when the baby or something.

AveyLady said...

My Golden Retriever does the same with our son. He loves his daughter, and the smell of your daughter is in the reporting. You can, rather than damage to a fit of jealousy. My vet said it would be a good protector for the baby! Laboratories love babies. So do not worry, do not leave him alone, one might think that to use and at the end hurt him.

Asd A said...

The puppy just wants to play if you want to break only a few blankets or stuffed animals to chew on

redneck4... said...

Your dog wants to sit up there that some of your family's scents

Post a Comment