Friday, January 8, 2010

Sofa Feet How Can I Bring My Carpet Back To Life Where The Sofa Feet Have Squashed The Carpet?

How can i bring my carpet back to life where the sofa feet have squashed the carpet? - sofa feet

This will sound strange, but what I did and it worked inlaws Fater. receive regular ice cubes in the freezer and the body. If this is you, not what I do is work the wet spot and rub obtained. W hen you have something to suck the water (my little green machine) Do not walk in fields of at least 3 hours. If you walk on wet carpet flattens. I hope I explained properly and in sufficient detail to you. Good luck!

5 comments:

Maggy said...

With water vapor, preferably steam cleaner hand and a brush. Raising good as new.

Stephen L said...

Yes, an Ice Cube and share in each tooth, have it removed (it is slowly water into the fibers to grow back), then clean it.

blind_wo... said...

shopvac large brush

copperwo... said...

I read once that ice cubes would do in the region, but never tried.

lolljayn... said...

I bought a new table, and I have this problem in the legs that are used, but it's back to life on their own concerns, no, will soon disappear!

Post a Comment